Web desk: Due to the power of internet and Smartphone, we have become so close to the rest of the world. But always remember your one mistake can spoil everything.
In Shanghai, a woman’s iPhone burst into flames which she put on the car’s dashboard. She had recently gotten the device’s battery replaced at a repair store that wasn’t certified. The battery was not an official Apple replacement part either.
In the video, iPhone can be seen exploded while driving and then bursting into flames. Then the flames have sputtered out almost immediately. A few meters ahead and the iPhone breathes fire again, with more force.