Web desk: People need to be careful what they eat at a time when hygiene and infections are a major concern across the globe. Food poisoning may even turn out to be fatal and cause drastic consequences for health.
Eating uncooked chicken isn’t common but may cause serious health concerns. A 37-year-old woman just died within 36 hours of consuming raw chicken after her condition deteriorated due to food poisoning.
She was on holiday in Greece when she had the chicken at a restaurant. As a result, blood clots formed all over her body blocking vessels as she lay bleeding from every orifice.
When she cut the chicken, the meat oozed red blood causing her to replace it with another piece of which she had a few mouthfuls.
According to doctors, the woman was killed by an E-coli infection caused by the chicken and it also depends a lot on a person’s gene.