- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
- Garam masala
- Saffron essence
- Fry one chopped onion, 1 piece chopped ginger, 4 cloves garlic and 4 chopped chillies in 3 tbsp of ghee till soft.
- Add 250 gm cooked Qeema and brown well on all sides.
- Mix chopped mint and coriander leaves, 3 tsp fried raisins, 2 tbsp fried and sliced almonds and pistachios, 1 tsp garam masala, 1tsp essence of saffron, mix well and remove from fire.
- Beat 5 egg whites and yolks separately.
- Season the yolk with salt and fold into the white, along with 11 tbsp flour.
- Now heat a flat pan or griddle and grease it well.
- Spread 2 tbsps of egg mixture to a thin, round shape.
- Fry until firm (but not browned) on both sides and remove onto a plate.
- When all the mixture has been used up this way, place a portion of the Qeema filling on one end of each omelette and roll into a tight roll.
- Secure with toothpicks and deep fry till golden. Drain and place in a serving dish, covering with tomato sauce.
- Garnish with shredded cucumber and beet-root and serve surrounded with crisp wafers or potato chips.