Web Desk: Instagram is quite difficult to use. Especially if you get involved with its stories feature, things get a tad fiddly.
It seldom happens that your friends and relatives post a video on their stories. When you watch it, then also want to download it.
Here are the steps to download Instagram stories in iPhone and Andriod
- Download Story Reposter from App Store
- Open the app, then search the name of that Instagram user whose video/picture you want save.
- Select the photo or video you want to save.
- Select download button, then save button.
- Go to your camera roll to check out the thing you’ve saved.
- Download Story Saver from the Play Store.
- Open the app and log in your Instagram account.
- Check out all the stories from your followers on your main Story Saver page, or search a username to look at others.
- Select the photo or video you want to save and press save.
- This will then show up in a StorySaver folder in your phone’s gallery of pics.