Video: How iPhone battery explodes in China?

iPhone.jpg

-Hindustantimes


Web Desk: A man in China bit an iPhone battery which led to a big explosion. Luckily, nobody was injured, as Taiwan News reported.

The sources stated that the incident took place in one of stores in China and then the CCTV footage was posted on Chinese video sharing network on January 20.  That video has been watched more than 4.45 million times.

The man bit the battery to check its quality, then the explosion occurred in seconds.

Watch video

Source: Hindustantimes

loading...
loading...