ISLAMABAD: Forty-Six Member Federal Cabinet took oath at a ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr in Islamabad on Friday.
President Mamnoon Hussain administered the oath to the cabinet members. Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi was also present on the occasion.
The cabinet includes twenty eight federal ministers and eighteen ministers of state.
The cabinet members and their portfolios are:
1. Ishaq Dar, Minister of Finance
2. Khawaja Asif, Federal Minister Foreign Minister
3. Ahsan Iqbal, Interior Minister
4. Khurram Dastagir, Defense Minister
5. Sardar Muhammad Yousaf, Minister for Religious Affairs
6. Saad Rafique: Minister of Railways
7. Sheikh Aftab, Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
8. Abdul Qadir Baluch, Minister of SAFRON
9. Baleegh Ur Rehman, Education and Training
10. Akram Durrani, Minister of Housing
11. Riaz Pirzada, Minister for Inter Provincial Coordination
12. Mushaid Ullah Minister of Climate Change
13. Kamran Michael, Minister for Port and Shipping.
Others who sworn in as the federal ministers included Barjees Tahir, Parvaiz Malik, Zahid Hamid, Mumtaz Ahmed Tarar, Salahuddin Tirmizi and Rana Tanveer.
While Ministers of States are Tariq Fazal Chaudhry , Mohsin Shah Nawaz Ranjha, Marriyum Aurangzeb, Pir Ameer ul Hasnat, Anusha Rahman, Jam Kamal Khan, Talal Chuadhry, Barrister Usman Ibrahim, Junaid Anwaar Chaudhary, Abdul Rehman Kanjo, Awais Laghari, Ghalib Khan, Ayaz Shirazi, Chaudhry Jafar Iqbal and Dostain Khan
The ceremony was attended by parliamentarians, and diplomats.