- 200g -Vermicelli
- 5liters -Milk
- 1 ½ can -Condensed milk
- 150g -Dates (deseed)
- ½ cup- Pistachio
- 1/2cup –Almond
- 1/4cup –Raisin
- 1/2cup –Cashew nuts (crushed)
- 3tbsp -Ghee/butter
- 1/2tbsp –Green Cardamom
- Evaporated milk -1can
- Boil milk with evaporated milk and cook for 10 to 20 minutes over a low flame, keep stirring.
- Heat 1tbsp of ghee and fry the raisin, dates over low medium flame until dates turn soft.
- Add them in the milk and cook.
- Now fry the vermicelli on medium heat till turns light brown . add it to milk.
- Add the fried nuts cook for 15 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, green cardamom powder. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Chill before serving.