- 4 pieces Chicken breast
- ½ cup Flour
- 5tsps Butter
- 3tsps Olive oil
- ¾ Chicken stock
- 3tsps Lemon juice
- 1/2tsps Lemon zest
- 3tsps Italian parsley (chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as required
Direction to make:
- Take ½ inches thick chicken breast.
- Marinate it with salt and pepper.
- Dust it with flour.
- Heat olive oil and melt 3tsps butter. When it starts sizzle, add chicken pieces and fry for 3 minutes. Then turn it to other side and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Take out the chicken in plate.
- In the same pan, add chicken stock, lemon juice and lemon zest. Add chicken and boil it on low heat until chicken cooked completely.
- Melt 2tsps butter and add parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken.