- 2 cups –Milk
- ½ cup –Jelly (cubed)
- 5-6tsps –Roof Afza
- 1tsps –Basil seeds (soaked)
- ½ cup –Falooda sev
- 5 –Pistachios (sliced)
- 4 –Almond (sliced)
- 4 scoop -Vanilla ice cream
Method to make:
- Boil milk until it reduces to 1½ cups. Bring it to cool. Add 2tsps of rose syrup and mix.
- Boil falooda sev, place into cold water and refrigerate it.
- Chill the serving glasses in the fridge for half an hour.
- Now take the chilled serving glass and add generous tsps of rose syrup.
- Add 2tsps of jelly cubes and 2tsps of bloomed basil seeds.
- Add ¼ cups of falooda sev. Then pour milk till ¾ of the glass.
- Now add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour some rose syrup and garnish it with nuts.
- Serve immediately.