- 100 gm- Chocolate
- ¼ -Milk
- 50 gm -Butter
- 3 –Eggs
- 1tsps -Cocoa powder
- 75 gm -Sugar
- 1tsps –Gelatin
- 200 gm – Fresh cream
- 3cup -Castor sugar
- Sour cream and chocolate curl -for serving
Direction to make:
- Melt chocolate in a heat proof bowl over low heat.
- Add milk, cocoa powder and butter and mix well.
- Beat egg with castor sugar until it becomes fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence in egg.
- Combine chocolate mixture with egg and fold.
- Add gelatin gradually.
- Whip fresh cream and fold into mixture
- Refrigerate it until well set and chilled before serving.
- Garnish with whip cream and chocolate curl.