- 1 kg –Chicken
- 1 tsp -Green chilies ground
- 1 tsp -Ginger garlic paste
- 1 ½ tsp –Salt
- 1 ½ tsp -Cumin (Crushed and roasted)
- 1 tsp -Black pepper (crushed)
- ¼ cup -Lemon juice
- ½ tsp – Garam Masala
- 6 -Green chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp -Ginger (chopped)
- 4 tbsp -Fresh cream
- ½ cup –Oil
- ½ cup -Yogurt
Direction to make:
- Heat oil and saute ginger garlic paste until golden brown.
- Add chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, crushed cumin and yogurt and cook until chicken is tender.
- Add cream, garam masala and lemon juice.
- Cook until oil floats on top.
- Garnish with chopped ginger.