- 500gm –Chicken
- 1tsps –Red chili powder
- 2tsps –Ginger garlic paste
- ½tsps –Turmeric powder
- 3tsps –Lemon juice
- 1tsps –Cumin seed (fried and ground)
- 8tsps –Oil
- Marinate chicken with all above ingredients for half an hour
- Then grill the marinated chicken in pan.
Ingredients for White sauce:
- 1 –Onion (small sized)
- 1 liter –Milk
- 3tsps –Flour
- 2tsps –Butter
Instruction to make white sauce:
- Melt butter, then add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and onion.
- Cook sauce until thick.
- Add salt and mix well.
Ingredients for Italian Tomato sauce:
- 2tsps –Onion
- 1tsps –Garlic
- 3tsps –Oil
- 10 blended –Tomato
- 3tsps –Tomato Paste
- 8 –Green chili
- Salt to taste
Instruction to make Tomato sauce:
- Heat oil and saute chopped onion and garlic.
- Add blended tomato and tomato paste and mix well.
- Add little amount of water.
- Cook until thick.
- Then add chopped green chili and cook for 2 minutes.
- Ingredients for preparation:
- 1 packet –Lasagna sheet
- 250gm –Cheddar cheese
- 250gm –Mozzarella cheese
- Coriander (chopped) –as required
Instruction to make lasagna:
- Pour tomato sauce, add chicken, chopped mint and coriander.
- Add cheese then lasagna sheet then tomato sauce.
- Apply these in layers again.
- Apply white sauce then cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 min at 200°C.