• Cucumber 2 (peeled and chopped into quarter)
• Tomatoes 4-6 (chopped)
• Onion ½ (sliced)
• Olive oil ¼cup
• Lemon juice 1½ table spoon
• Dried oregano 2 tablespoon
• Feta cheese ½ cup
• Salt and Pepper as per taste
• Black olives as per taste (sliced)
Instruction to make salad:
1. In a bowl, mix cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
2. In another bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and dried oregano. Pour over the vegetables and mix well.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over the top of salad and mix. Refrigerate until ready to eat.