- ½ kg Potato
- 1/2 egg
- A bit of butter
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 crushed cloves of garlic
- Salt as per taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Corn starch
Direction to make cheesy mashed potato:
- Boil Potatoes and mash it then add a pinch of salt and a bit of butter.
- Add one egg, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped herbs , crushed clove of garlic.
- Mix all ingredients together with a help of folk.
- Make a potato ball then flatten it.
- Dust each ball in corn starch and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.