- Gram flour 1 cup
- Sugar 1 ½ cup
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Green cardamoms 2
- Cinnamon sticks 2
- Almonds 5
- Resins 1 tbsp
- Kewra essence few drops
- Take a medium size cooking pot.
- Put on medium heat, put clarified butter in it.
- Let the clarified butter melt, put cardamoms, cinnamon sticks, raisins, chopped almonds, stir them for couple of minutes.
- Add sugar in it, stir it.
- Add 1 cup water in it, stir it till the sugar get dissolves into the water & ghee.
- Now put few drops of kewra essence in to the sugar syrup.
- Add the gram flour into the syrup, stir it with wooden spoon.
- Keep stirring till the flour is completely combined & become fine texture.
- Remove it from heat.
- Serve it hot in winter season to guests.