Men and women are so different usually they defy each other but still can not stay apart. Let’s talk about random fun facts about women you probably never heard of.
1) An average woman eats about 2-3 kilos of lipstick in her lifetime.
2) Women blink about 2 times more often than men. Interesting why?
3) A woman will more easily trust somebody who hugs her for at least 15 seconds.
4) 80% of women’s wrinkles are caused by excessive sun exposure.
5) Women usually tie the belt of a dressing gown higher than their belly button, while men tie it lower.
6) The greatest officially recorded number of children born to one woman is 69.
7) The first computer programmer was a woman. Her name is Ada Lovelace.
8) According to researches, an average woman spends about 120 hours a year looking at herself in the mirror, which is approximately 5 entire days a year.
9) Women spend nearly one year of their lives deciding what to wear.
10) While turning to the call, a woman usually just turns her head, while a man will turn his entire body. It’s because women have more flexible neck.
11) Women cry on an average between 30 or 60 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
12) A woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s heart to make up for its smaller size. On average, the weight of a man’s heart is 10 ounces, while the weight of a woman’s heart is about 8 ounces .
13) Ladies close their ears with fingers, while men – with hands.
14) Women also have more taste buds and papillae, which are the red dots on the tongue
15) A woman prefers that her man reads her desires in her eyes…this is why communication between the two genders often gets complicated.