- Paneer/ cottage cheese – 200 gram (cubes)
- Onion – 2 (cut to cubes)
- Capsicum (red, green. yellow) – 1 ½ cup (cut to cubes)
- Tomato – 2 (remove the seeds and cut to cubes)
- Yogurt (curd) – ½ cup
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – a pinch
- Crushed ginger garlic – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for drizzling
- In a deep bowl, combine together paneer, onion, capsicum and tomato and keep it ready.
- In another bowl take yogurt and add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt and combine well. To this add crushed ginger garlic and lemon juice and mix well.
- Marinate the paneer – veggie mixture with this mixture and refrigerate for about 2 – 3 hours, covered. Arrange the marinated paneer and veggies in skewer and drizzle oil on them.
- Grill it in the oven for about 10 – 12 minutes, (or till it turns light golden) turning the sides occasionally at 200 degree. Make sure to drizzle oil in between grilling (this can be grilled on a bbq grill too).
Note : Soak the wooden skewers for about 30 minutes in water before grilling, to prevent the skewers from burning.