- Carrot shredded 2 kg
- Milk 1 litre
- Solid milk (khoya) 250 grams
- Sugar 1 cup
- Kewra essence few drops
- Clarified butter 4 tbsp
- Dry fruit as required
- Pour milk in a pan and cook carrot in it till milk dry.
- Then add sugar in it and stir fry until sugar water dissolves.
- Now add clarified butter and stir fry till butter comes on top.
- Add milk solid and dry fruit in it and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now mix kewra essence in it and dish it out.
- Top with solid milk and dry fruit. Serve warm.