- Chicken stock 1 liter
- Chicken, boneless 300 gm (chopped)
- Corn flour 6 tbsp (diluted in 1 cup water taken from 1-liter water)
- Soy sauce 4 tbsp
- Eggs whites 3
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Cabbage 2 cup (shredded)
- Carrot 2 cup (chopped)
- Water 1 liter
- Lemon juice fresh 5 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Bring chicken stock and water to a rolling boil in a large pot.
- Add tomato paste, black pepper and salt, cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the chili powder, soy sauce and chicken to the stock and gently simmer on medium low heat for further 10 minute.
- Remove the scum that rises to the surface with the help of a spoon.
- Add in cabbage and carrot and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Thicken the stock by adding the corn flour paste in a thin stream while slowly and gently stirring the soup in one direction.
- Beat the egg whites and pour them in the soup in a thin stream.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Pour the soup in a pretty bowl and serve with chili sauce, soy sauce and green chilies in vinegar.