- Minced beef 250 grams
- Prepared pizza dough 1
- Onion 1 sliced
- Capsicum 1 sliced
- Tomato 1 sliced
- Pizza sauce 1 cup
- Black olives 1 cup (slices)
- Mushroom 1 cup sliced (slices)
- Mozzarella cheese 400g
- Black pepper ½ tsp chopped
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- In a pan add oil and fry the chopped onion till it turns light brown.
- Now put ginger garlic paste and minced beef, fry until the water dries.
- Then turn the flame off and allow the mince to cool down.
- Now pour pizza sauce over the readymade pizza dough and spread the fried minced over this.
- After this add the capsicum, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese.
- Then sprinkle black olives, black pepper and oregano.
- Now placed the pizza in the microwave convection system, for 15 minutes on 200 degree centigrade.
- When pizza is ready cut into slices and served it.