- Chicken ½ cup (boiled)
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Tomato 1 small (chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Carrot 1 small (chopped)
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Black pepper power ½ tsp
- Red chili ½ tsp (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1 medium (sliced)
- Bread 4 slices
- Cheese slices 2
- Butter 2 tbsp
- In a bowl mix together chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, coriander, carrot, lemon juice, black pepper powder, red chili and salt.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in frying pan and stir fry sliced onion until golden brown.
- Apply butter on outer side of bread.
- Spread filling on other side of bread followed by fried onion; place cheese slice and cover with other bread slice.
- Press down to close sandwich.
- Heat a griddle or pan over medium heat and toast sandwich from both sides until get a nice golden brown color and cheese melts.
- Remove from pan and slice each sandwich diagonally and serve.