- French fries 1 packet (16 ounce, frozen)
- Butter 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour 2 tbsp
- Salt & black pepper for seasoning
- Milk 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup (grated)
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C.
- Arrange frozen French fries in a single layer on baking tray.
- Bake fries for 8-10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add all purpose flour, salt and black pepper and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in milk.
- Put on heat again and cook until thick about 2 minutes.
- Add half cheese in sauce and cook until cheese melt about 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over baked French fries, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.