- Fresh cream 150 gm
- Finely chopped tomatoes 2 cups
- Chicken minced 250 gm
- Roasted chickpea flour 2 tbsp
- Ground almonds 2 tbsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Onion 1
- Fresh ginger 20 gm
- Garlic cloves 2
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Curry leaves 5-6
- Cloves 2
- Ground cumin 1 tsp
- Ground coriander 1 tsp
- Ground turmeric 1/6 tsp
- Put mince, chickpea flour, almonds, tara garam masala and fresh coriander in big bowl, mix with hands nicely, divide into 12 portions and make balls.
- Then keep on big plate.
- Then heat vegetable oil in big pan, fry koftay and take out in plate.
- Now put onion, tomatoes, ginger and garlic in blender, blend it and make paste.
- Then heat oil in pan, put curry leaves, cloves and cinnamon, cook for 1 minute, add onion paste, cook more for 3 minutes and stir it.
- Then add cream with 1/4 cup water and add salt.
- When sauce is ready, put on koftay and serve hot.