- Brain 1
- Tomatoes 2 (chopped)
- Onion 1 chopped
- Green chillies
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Coriander as requirew
- All spices 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli 1 tsp chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Place brains into medium sauce pan with enough water to barely cover the brains, add a spoon of turmeric, bring to boil, reduce heat, for 2 minutes.
- Remove brains from water, drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry ginger-garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and chopped onions in it.
- Add spices, 1 cup of water, bring to boil, simmer for two minutes, add brain in it.
- Do no stir continuously, just cook it till the oil separates from the masala.
- Serve it with coriander and thin slices of ginger.
- Chef Zakir’s Tip: Add a little ginger-garlic paste when you put turmeric while boiling the brain. In this way you can get rid of bad smell coming out of brain.