- Chicken 1 cup (boneless, thinly sliced)
- Salt as required
- White pepper ¼ tsp
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Egg ½ (beaten)
- Oil ¼ cup
- Garlic 1 tsp (crushed)
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Cabbage 2 cup (thinly sliced)
- Carrot 1 (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Ketchup ¼ cup
- Egg noodles 1 packet (boil for just 3 minutes)
- Spring onion leaves 1 cup
- Marinate chicken with salt, white pepper, sugar, 1 tbsp soya sauce, corn flour, egg for 15 minutes.
- Heat ¼ cup oil fry crushed garlic till light golden.
- Add onion, add marinate chicken cook for 1 minute.
- Add in cabbage, carrot, capsicum with chili sauce, 1 tbsp soya sauce, ketchup, salt and sugar.
- Add boiled noodles, toss well.
- Lastly add spring onion leaves and remove.