- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus additional if desired
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, Panko bread crumbs, 1/3 cup of the buffalo sauce, onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano and egg. Mix together until well combined.
- Shape into 1-inch diameter meatballs and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, place the 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce. Add the meatballs and toss to coat.
- Serve as an appetizer with blue cheese and ranch dressing for dipping or serve in sandwiches with romaine lettuce, blue cheese crumbles or dressing and ranch dressing.