Two labourers die of toxic gas in sewerage lines


ISLAMABAD: Two labourers have died while cleaning the sewerage lines near Korangi Mehran Town on Wednesday.
One of the labourers entered the area but went unconscious due to the toxic gas, labourers were shifted to Jinnah Hospital in critical condition but could not survived, reported a private news channel.
The second labourer entered in the sewerage lines to rescue the first worker but also went unconscious after inhaling the toxic vapors.
The residents stated that the third person had also went unconscious as he entered into the lines to rescue the two labourers.
Residents made an effort and finally recovered all three people. The labourers were shifted to Jinnah Hospital in critical condition. However, both workers could not be revived due to inhalation of large amount of toxic gas. – APP

loading...
loading...