- Potatoes 2
- Carrots 2
- Apple 1
- Walnut 50 gm
- Raisin 50 gm
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream 4 tsp
- Boil potatoes and carrots.
- Cut apple, potato and carrot into cubes.
- Combine boiled carrot, boiled potatoes, apple, walnut, raisin, black pepper, mayonnaise and cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve the delicious Russian salad with grilled chicken and zeera pulao.
- To serve, garnish with lettuce leaf, sliced cucumber and long slices of carrot.
- Tips: Boiled green peas or boiled chicken can also be added to the salad.