- Boneless chicken breast – ½ kg (ground in a food processor)
- Crushed garlic – 2 tsp
- Onion – 3, medium sized (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Lasagna sheets – 7 – 8 no.s
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
- Pizza sauce or tomato sauce – 3 tbsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Cilantro/ coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed garlic and saute it for few seconds. To this add chopped onion, capsicum and green chili and saute till soft (for about 3 – 4 minutes).
- Add ground chicken and pepper powder and salt and cook till done on high flame stirring occasionally (there should not be any water content remaining in it). Remove from the flame.
- Cook the lasagna sheets as per instruction on the package adding enough salt and one tbsp oil. Drain the hot water and run cold water over it.
- Take a cooked lasagna sheet, sprinkle little mozzarella cheese over it and spread little chicken filling over it (picture # 1 & # 2). Carefully roll it and move it to a greased baking pan. Follow the same procedure with the remaining lasagna sheets.
- Spread the sauce all over and sprinkle remaining cheese on top (picture #6 & #7). Sprinkle oregano, red chili flakes and cilantro all over and bake it in a preheated oven for about 16 – 20 minutes or till the cheese on top melts completely at 180 degree. Serve hot.
Note : Use spreadable cream cheese over the lasagna sheets before adding the chicken filling if you want.