WEB DESK: This one pan chicken alfredo is perfect for busy weeknights, or any night when you want to have dinner on the table in about 30 minutes. Serve this alongside a simple salad for a meal the whole family will love. The best part of this chicken alfredo is that it is made in just one pan. Easy prep, and easy clean up!
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1¼ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1¼ oz can of low sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- ½ a pound of penne pasta, or any bite-sized shape pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups of freshly shredded real parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Start by cutting chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces. Season with ½ a teaspoon of kosher salt and a few turns of pepper.
- Brown chicken in olive oil over medium high heat.
- It does not need to be cooked through at this point, it will continue cooking as it simmers.
- Once chicken is browned, add minced garlic and saute for about one minute.
- Add chicken stock, cream, and uncooked pasta to pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Start by browning the chicken in olive oil over a medium high heat. Turn the heat down and add minced garlic. Sauté for about a minute.