Here’s what you will need:
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, finely diced
- ½ Tbsp. kosher salt
- ½ Tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 13-ounce bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese blend
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Remove from heat.
In a large skillet, spread out two large handfuls of tortilla chips. Layer with half of the barbecue chicken, followed by half of the cheese, onion, tomato, bacon, and parsley. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Bake for 15 minutes.
Drizzle the sour cream on top. Serve!