Here’s what you need:
6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1 Tbsp. paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp dried thyme
3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Parmesan
2 cups baby spinach
1. Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat and set aside.
3. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in the skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low.
4. Stir in spinach, simmer until spinach has wilted and the sauce has thickened. Return chicken to the skillet.
5. Bake at 400˚F / 200˚C for 25 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.