WEB DESK: Gas leakage on Sunday claimed one life and left another unconscious in Chugalpura, located in the outskirt of Peshawar.
According to details, the incident came into light when a newly-wed couple – 25-year-old Illyas and his spouse Sara Bibi – did not wake up in the morning, forcing their relatives to break the locks of their house. The relatives were shocked to see that Ilyas has died, while his wife has fallen unconscious due to gas leakage in the room.
The victims were immediately taken to the Lady Reading Hospital where the doctors declared Illyas as dead. Shortly after hearing the sad news, locals gathered at the house of Illyas.