WEB DESK: The mouth watering sweet dish of Asia, Gulab Jamun is the favorite one for every age group. This milk-solid-based desert is the most demanding for its delicious and flavor full taste.
So if you want to made your dinner more interesting add some sugar in it. Just follow the simple steps and receives praise for you.
Plain flour 1 cup
Milk Powder 1/2 cup
Baking Powder 1 tbsp
Almonds 10 to 12
Simolina (suji) 2 tbsp
Small cardamoms 8
Water 1 cup
Food color ( Yellow) a pinch
Sugar 2 1/2 cup
1. Mix plain flour, milk powder, semolina, baking powder, egg and oil and knead into fine dough.
2. For syrup, add sugar, water, small cardamoms and a pinch of yellow color to a cooking pot and cook.
3. Now grease your hands with some oil and form a portion of the dough into shape of a gulab jaman, placing an almond in the middle.
4. Heat oil in a wok for frying, fry gulab jamans until they turn golden brown.
5. Place syrup on a low flame and dip golden brown gulab jamans in the syrup before you serve.