WEB DESK: Chocolate Muffins are one of the most favorite desert of every age group. They are moist and rich in chocolate. Here we provide a easy recipe so now you can try it at home. Just follow the instructions.
1 teaspoon baking powder (heaping)
3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
1⁄2 cup boiling water
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 1⁄4 cups sugar (or to taste)
1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip (optional)
1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl combine cocoa and baking powder; mix to combine.
- Add in boiling water; mix well with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Add in the melted butter and vanilla; mix well.
- Add in the sugar, mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in eggs with a wooden spoon; mix until combined.
- Mix the flour with salt; add in the chocolate mixture; mix well to combine (batter will be a bit on the thin side).
- Add/mix in mini chocolate chips or walnuts (or 1 cup of both!).
- Using an ice cream scoop fill each of the muffin tins almost to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until muffins are done, don’t over bake! (might take a little longer, depending on how full the muffin tins are with the batter).
- Cool, drizzle glaze over or frost with buttercream frosting.