WEB DESK: Salman Khan starrer, Bajrangi Bhaijan is celebrating it 50 days today. It has collected Rs 320 crore on the box office till now, and continues to entertain viewers in its 7th week of running.
Movie fans have created a #50daysofbajrangibhaijaan trend on twitter.
Here are a five memorable moments from the much loved Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
1) Salman Khan fights an entire brothel, and throws the travel agent who tries selling Munni to a pimp out of the window. We love Salman for his action stunts.
2) Munni wants to eat chicken. But in the Brahmin household that Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan have brought her in she can only eat vegetable. Munni is sad and misses home. So the couple takes her out to a restaurant which serves chicken. Check out the satisfied expression on Munni’s face after she devours an entire chicken tikka.
3) Salman Khan first sees Kareena Kapoor on a bus in Delhi. The conductor is short of change and asks the two to split a ten ruppee note between them. Salman does not have change, but the simpleton he is he wants to split it equally. He insists Kareena to wait till he finds a sherbet walla who can give him change at the bus stop.
4) After Salman Khan crosses the border into Pakistan illegally, the police is after him. Journalist Chand Nawab asks him to wear a burqa, to escape the police. The funny trio then acts as a family and escape the police.
5) Salman Khan, who plays the role of a Brahmin Hindu respects monkeys. He spots a monkey in Pakistan near Kashmir and bows down to pay him his regard. Munni and Chand Nawab copy him.