LAHORE: Fire brigade vehicles failed to extinguish a fire which erupted in Liberty market, Aaj News reported.
A departmental store located in Liberty market caught on fire around 5:30 am in the morning today. Fire brigade vehicles rushed to the scene as the new broke out and started their rescue mission. The fire was instigated due to the short circuit.
Around eight fire brigade vehicles are trying to extinguish the fire.
According to the market owner, the first level of the building is filled with crockery while the second level is reserved for toys and garments. The building has been emptied, said the market owner.
Shahbaz Sharif, Chief Minister of Punjab has ordered to fasten the rescue mission. Sharif also instructed the concern officials to submit the investigation report.