MIRPURKHAS: A sanitary worker suffocated to death and three other fell unconscious due to poisonous gases while cleaning a gutter line in Hurabad locality of Mirpurkhas on Friday.
According to details, incident occurred when 30- year- old Faisal Maseeh of Christian Colony, entered into a gutter line along with three other sanitary workers without any safety kit for cleaning the line.
Due to poisonous gases accumulated inside the line Faisal suffocated to death on the spot while Nadeem, Abbas and Akbar fell unconscious.
The corpse of the deceased and the injured were shifted to Civil Hospital Mirpurkhas.
The body was handed over to relatives while the injured were out of danger.