QUETTA: Three people including two girls and one boy sustained injuries in a gas cylinder blast in a house in Kuchlak, some 25 km off here on Wednesday.
Police said that the family of one Muhammad Aalam was busy in preparing breakfast on a gas cylinder stove which exploded, injuring three siblings of Muhammad Aalam.
The injured were rushed to Bolan Medical Complex Hospital where they were identified as Sharifa Bibi, Malka Bibi and Fazlur Rehman.
According to doctors, the victims received serious burn wounds.
The cause of the blast is told to be use of sub-standard material in the manufacturing of the gas cylinder body.