FAISALABAD: Four persons including two minors were electrocuted in different incidents on Monday.
According to police, 45-year-old Ahmad Ali of Jawad Club Chowk Narwala Road was trying to switch on a water pump when he received a fatal electric shock. Sagheer, 17, of Adda Bagh Amin Pur Road received a fatal electric shock from a pedestal fan.
Seven-year-old Aasia, daughter of Muhammad Sarwar of Chak No.151-JB, received an electric shock from a water pump while playing in her house and died on the spot.
Ten-year-old Ali Haidar, son of Jaffar Ali of Chak No.144-JB, received a fatal electric shock while switching on a pedestal fan in his house.
Source : APP