Chicken mince 250 gm
Oil 2 tbsp
Ginger Garlic paste 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Black pepper ½ tsp
All spice ½ tsp
Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
Green Chilies 4 (chopped)
Ingredients for dough:
Flour 2 cups
Oil 6 tbsp
Method for filling: In a pan, heat oil.
2. Add mince with ginger garlic paste.
3. Then add salt, black pepper, all spice, and crushed red pepper, cook for 10 minutes or till done.
4. Remove in a bowl add coriander leaves and green chillies.
5. Method for dough: In a bowl add oil, flour and salt; gradually add water and knead to make a hard dough.
6. Knead well, make into small balls then roll into small saucer size.
7. Spread filling in centre and fold one side to form into a “”D”” shape Samosa, deep fry till light golden.
8. Enjoy with tamarind sauce or ketchup.