Fire breaks out in commercial plaza in Lahore


LAHORE: Fire erupted inside a commercial plaza located in Lahore near Kalma Chowk area on Tuesday, due to which the record files of a private company have been completely destroyed.

According to the sources, there were no loss of lives, but the record files of a private company were completely destroyed.

Meanwhile, the Fire-brigade sources revealed that the fire erupted inside the plaza was because of a short circuit in the office located at the fourth floor of the building.

Meanwhile, the fire vehicles and rescue teams have arrived at the incident site and are trying to save the rest half of the building and floors from the blaze.

loading...
loading...