Quetta: PML-N’s Ministers in Baluchistan Cabinet took their resignations back, following a meeting with Chief Minister Baluchistan who addressed their reservations, Aaj News reported.
“The ministers advisers will resume their offices as usual from Thursday,” PML-N Baluchistan Chief Nawab Sanaullah Zehri told the media during a joint news conference with Dr Malik late on Wednesday.
There would be no interference from any direction in their respective ministries, adding that he had always believed that ministers should be empowered and he had been trying to do so.
He said that some misunderstandings arose due lack of communication, which had been resolved now. He further said they would jointly prepare the provincial budget this year.
On the occasion, Sana-ullah Zehri said that Chief Minister had assured that no interference would be made in the ministries held by PML-N.