Toxic milk kills two children in Multan


MULTAN: An eight-year-old girl and her three-year-old brother died on Saturday after drinking poisonous milk in a locality of Punjab’s Multan city, media reported.

The awful incident took place in Qadirpur Ran area where health of four children of a family destabilized after they drank milk in their house.

The affected kids were moved to a local hospital in serious condition, however, Rehan, 3, and his sister Anisha, 8, could not survive and breathed their last during the treatment.

Medics said that there might have been some poisonous substance in the milk drank the children. Sources said it was the victims’ father Imran who bought the milk from the area.

Two other kids are still under treatment in city’s Nishtar hospital and said to be out of danger.

Police sent the milk samples to laboratory and started investigation into the incident.

loading...
loading...