LAHORE: Punjab’s Law Minister Rana Sanaullah strongly condemned the Lahore blast, saying the government would take strict action against those involved in the attack, media reports Thursday.
Talking to newsmen here, he said law enforcing agencies have been ordered to carry out full investigations into the incident.
‘Though every single life is precious but fortunately the blast did not harm many,’ he said.
Earlier this afternoon, a man was killed and at least 15 others were injured due to a blast in old Anarkali area.
Speaking to media persons at the blast site, DIG Operations Rai Tahir said that three-kg improvised explosive device was used.
Eyewitnesses told media that the blast was so powerful and it was heard far off in the crowded locality.