Quetta teens resort to militancy forced by poverty


QUETTA: In an exclusive report covered by AAJ news, The Quetta police have seized a group of teens allegedly used for the bomb blast in various areas of the provincial capital.

The group members aged between 10-16 years admitting number of blast conducted during the last year.

“Police arrested 11 children after an encounter in suburbs of Quetta last night”, Mehmood told a hurriedly called press conference on Wednesday. He said all teenagers belong to extremely poor and down-trodden families.

He added that eight militants belonging to a Baloch separatists group managed to escape during the operation.

“Arrested teenagers have confessed to involvement in more than one dozen bomb explosions”, Mehmood said.

He said the teenagers  were paid  between 2000 to 5000 rupees per blast.

Moreover, the CCPO in his media conference identified their names and faces. Many of the kids wished to go to schools and confessed that they were manhandle by the militants for their own purpose of segregation from the country.

Watch out the video For more heartthrob realities

loading...
loading...