KARACHI: Pakistan cricketers’ will play three Test matches,two Twenty-20 Internationals and five One-day Internationals during their next year’s tour to South Africa starting from January 25.
According to Pakistan’s tour itinerary available here on Tuesday,the visitors start their tour with 4-day match against a South African Invitation XI at Buffalo Park, East London on January 25.
The 2-month long tour ends with fifth and final ODIs at Willowmoore Park, Benoni on March 24.
Following is tour itinerary.
– Jan. 25-28 4-day game vs South African Invitation XI East London.
– Feb. 1-5 1st Test at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg.
– Feb. 14 – 8 2nd Test at Newlands, Cape Town Feb. 22-26 3rd Test at
SuperSport Park, Centurion.
– Mar. 1 1st T20I at Kingsmead, Durban.
– Mar. 3 2nd T20I at SuperSport Park, Centurion.
– Mar. 6 vs South African Invitation XI at Diamond Oval, Kimberley.
– Mar. 10 Ist ODI at Chevrolet Park, Bloemfontein Mar. 15 2nd ODI at SuperSport Park, Centurion.
– Mar. 17 3rd ODI at Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg.
– Mar. 21 4th ODI at Kingsmead, Durban.
– Mar. 24 5th ODI at Willowmoore Park, Benoni.