Couple die due to gas suffocation in Mastung


A couple died of suffocation on Monday while 4 others got fainted in two separate incidents took place in Mastung.

According to Levis force, Mohammad Hanif and Gul Nisa died due to gas suffocation. Victims left the gas heater on and went to sleep in their room with doors bolted. The gas filled in the room and couple died of suffocation.

The bodies after the legal formalities were handed over to the heirs.
Meanwhile, in another incident four people, including a mother and her daughter fainted when they went to sleep with gas heater on and doors closed from inside.

The victims were brought to nearby hospital.